Friday, March 11, 2011

Easyman78 Q&A

Today I thought of putting a little somethin special in :). A Q&A about me in Club Penguin. Lets begin!

Q. When did you first join Club Penguin?

A. I joined around June -July 2008.

Q. How did you find out about Club Penguin?

A. I was at school one day and I heard people talking about it so I thought "How about I try?"

Q. How many puffles do you have?

A. I have 20. Two of each color.

Q. Who is your favorite famous blogger?

A. This is a tough one... I might have to go with Saraapril. She has updates almost everyday about Club Penguin.

Q. Can you add me?

A. If you see me. :)

Q. Did you ever unlock anything such as books, clothing etc?

A. Yes I have before.

Q. How old are you on Club Penguin?

A. About 1,100 days ( I know I'm old.)

Q. What's your favorite famous penguin(s)?

A. Every famous penguin.

Q.  What servers do you like to go on?

A. When there are parties, I like going on quiet servers, but when there isn't I usally go on popular servers. Some of my favorites are: Alpine, Alaska, Frozen, Sleet, Hockey, Christmas and others.

Q. What are some of your favorite rooms?

A. Well, I love the new Pet Shop. Some of my favorite rooms are: Town, Night Club, Pizza Parlour, Recycling Plant, Dock, Snow Forts, and the Stadium.

Well, this has been a Q&A with me Easyman78! Bye for now!

1 comment: